Are you intrigued by the opportunity to become part of a respected company that places great importance on a close-knit work environment? This prestigious company is engaged in the fruits and vegetables sector, producing over 2 million salads and a variety of essential products. As a valued team member, you will have ample chances for personal growth and career progression. If you're aspiring to hold a significant position in the food industry, we invite you to delve into the comprehensive information provided below!
In your capacity as a machine operator at this esteemed company, you bear significant responsibility and play a pivotal role in its day-to-day functioning. Your main task involves supervising the production of a diverse range of meal salads, providing guidance and leadership to your team members while upholding exceptionally high product quality standards. Furthermore, your duties encompass the following facets:
- Directing the productionworkers.
- Ordering your products.
- Quality control of the products.
- Operating the machine.
To qualify for this position you need to have at least;
- Available to work in different shifts, morning shifts, nightshift and weekendshifts.
- Technical insight.
- You are working with fresh products, so you are able to work in a cold envoirement. (4-7 degrees).
- Knowledge of the English or Dutch language.
- Experience in the food industry (As a chef or cook is also fine).
What can you expect for this job?
- Various opportunities to develop yourself!
- A long term job!
- A salary up to €2850,- including shift allowance.
- Schedule 6 months in advance!
Is this your new job? Apply now!